At Gracewood, we desire students to know Jesus Christ in a relational way. We believe this is possible because He is alive! Acts 1:3 says, "He presented Himself alive to them after his suffering by many proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking to them about the kingdom of God." Since Jesus is alive, and what He said is true, we want to live life to know and love Him.
- At 9:15 AM we have our small group, Sunday school time, where students are taught from the Bible by adult leaders. This is a time where students can discuss what God is teaching them through these lessons.
- At 6 PM, students meet in the Youth Room where we either:
- Have a video style lesson with group discussion
- Cultivate community by playing games in the Family Life Center
- Sit under the preaching of our Pastor, Barry Baker.
- At 5:40 PM, the doors open to the youth room. This is our large group, focused teaching time for the youth that begins at 6 PM. We gather together for worship in song, Bible study, and small group discussion.
All youth activities are for students in 6th grade through 12th grade.
If you want to get text messages about what's happening in the youth group at Gracewood, text @youthofgbc to 81010 to start receiving the messages. You will receive important information about all that's happening with the youth at Gracewood!